My Life is Like Mania

       
                                            My life is like Mania


      Hey there! My name is Aury Morales-Pacheco and I'm a Fine Arts Major at the University of       Tampa. To get to know a little bit more about me, here are some of important points to getting to     know who I am and what I love to do:


  • Art is my passion and my life. I've been drawing and just doing all kinds of arts ever since a very young age and have improved ever since. Although I knew for long time that I wanted to be an art major, it wasn't until my high school years in that I decided exactly what I want my future goal and path to be: to become an illustrator/animator for Disney, in where I can help bring my creative ideas into a team, create new characters of my own, and help bring new views to become part of the big screen one day. Therefore, I hope to hopefully begin to learn the foundations of animation in this class! At this point in my life, I've become exposed to so many new experiences and have learned many different types of art ways: digital arts, realistic portraits, semi-realistic artworks (Like Disney-Animated style), wood work, pencil drawings, charcoal art, acrylic paintings, and so much more. Here is a sample of one of my digital realistic portraits:

       
  • Past the art passion, who am I? I am a girl who loves Harry Potter, listens to any music by Fall Out Boy, and can play both the violin and the piano! 


Comments

Popular Posts